- Primarily focused on object oriented programming (OOP) languages such as C++ and C#.
- I have three years of experience on C++ and two years of experience on C# (through Unity scripting and standalone C# coding)
- Two years’ of experience on developing games in
- 6 months of experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Have written at least 2 non-UI game engines focused on 2D games.
- Game Design
- Have done extensive research regarding the efficient and optimized way of controlling player behavior through game design.
- Can conceptualize 3D action, RPG, stealth, and open world games.
- Have designed and programmed simultaneously game projects in college.
- Proficient more on game narrative writing.
- Specializes on Game Design that allow multiple paths for a player to take.
- De La Salle College of Saint Benilde (2013-2017)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with Specialization in Game Design and Development
- Subjects include: Game Programming, Game Ethics and Theories, Game Design, and Game Production.
- Jesus Good Shepherd School(2003-2012)
- Elementary and High School Graduate
- Top down 3D stealth game made in Unreal Engine 4.
- Programmed entirely using UE4’s blueprints.
- Lead Game Designer, Lead Game Programmer, and Story Writer during the project.
- Received “Best CAPSTN2 Project” award during Benilde’s Incendium X.
- Top down 2D hack and slash game made in Unity.
- Lead Programmer during the project.
- Won 2nd place for the “Best CAPSTN1 project” award during Benilde’s Incendium.
- Presented at the Indie Game Arena during ESGS 2016.
- The Inventor
- Action/Platforming 2D games made in Unity.
- Lead Game Designer and Lead Game Programmer during the project
- Selected as one of the games to represent Benilde in the Philippine Game Festival in October 2015.
- Save The Power!
- 2D Game about conserving electricity and health while doing work.
- Participated during the 2015 Hack The Climate hackathon.
- Serves as the primary producer, secondary game designer and programmer.
- Funguy Studios (2016 – 2017)
- Took internship as a programmer for 4 months.
- Worked on one project as a Unity UI programmer.
- De La Salle College of Saint Benilde
- Two time 2nd honors Dean’s Lister.
- 1st Honors Dean’s Lister.
- Best CAPSTN2 Award
- 1st Place in New Games Category at the Microsoft Unity Porting Labs 2014.
Hobbies and Interests
- Very passionate about video games.
- Prefers video games with strong narrative.
- Also prefers RPG, stealth, and shooter games.
- Have deconstructed several games concerning its themes and gameplay designs.